What’s the difference between a virtual mailbox and a regular Private Mailbox?
- There is no customer-accessible physical mailbox, so no key to lose or deposit to pay
- You use a Virtual Mailbox when need a street address to register a business and expect very little mail
- Gives your business a local and professional face for your target market. It makes you local without the logistics and cost of having a local office
- 33% to 78% savings over a regular private mailbox
- Flat fee. One price no matter how many names are registered (limit 5 names as per USPS regulations)
- Automatic quarterly billing to your credit card.
- We still can forward your mail to you when ever & where ever you want it
- Per-use package acceptance (see below)
- Up to 12 letters / large envelopes included per month. $1 each after that
- Packages* are $2 each to receive.
- We can even scan and email you any mail you receive
$15.00 setup fee $30.00 per quarter
Call with questions:
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30-6:00, Saturday 9:30-3:00
* ”Packages” are defined by the USPS’ definition of:
Dimensions exceeding 12” by 15” by ¾”, non-rectangular, rigid, not uniformly thick, or over 13 ounces Mailed or Couriered items exceeding this are charged as a package at $2.00 each